Blog Articles · Health & Safety eLearning
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training New Website for 2022
✨ Fresh and New for 2022 ✨
That's right the long-anticipated new Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training website is here launching in late 2021!
We're starting out ready for the new year with an updated design language and a leading super-responsive mobile first design.
We're still the same people you know and love, with the same great courses for individuals and businesses alike - just with a much nicer and updated website to boot.
Key New Features on the Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training Update
1. Easier access to the courses you need for work - broken down by industry type and level of content - with a live lightning fast context aware algorithm based search engine to find exactly what you're after - but much faster.
2. We've updated our core range of courses with a new - more to the point - naming system.
Starting off with the much loved and "on us" free course to get you started with Health & Safety Basics, following on from there to our Health & Safety Standards (formerly called Health & Safety Induction) built for employees and new-starters doing their inductions and Health & Safety Office Standards (formerly Health & safety Office Induction) too - all the way through to the higher-end Health & Safety Management course aimed at team leaders and management staff (formerly Health & Safety For Managers).
3. A fabulous new How it Works page for those new to our e-learning platform - a step by step guide for how our online courses have worked for individuals continuing their professional development and how teams and businesses can easily onboard a bunch of people at once.
4. Lots of super exciting tech changes behind the scenes that make all the difference to the speed and discoverability of the site, faster and safer updates - as well as laying the ground work for some new super exciting developments down the line..
5. A new streamlined Shopping Cart, it's now so much more intuitive and easier to add the courses you need and checkout faster with our Debit Card and Credit card payment system to get instant access to your courses.
(Keep in mind we're working with a tech platform called hozzamedia to provide card and shopping cart automation so it may show as that on your bill instead of Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training in some circumstances - this is highlighted on the checkout page for clarity too)
6. Automatic trainee enrolment option for teams (otherwise known as bulk user upload to those in the know) is finally here! Our new streamlined checkout system allowed us to automatically enrol your staff on the courses you choose instantly, no more adding users manually, unless you prefer to!
Have your say. 📣
We'd love to hear what you think of the new website - here at Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training we're always taking onboard user feedback and guiding development based on your needs so please do get in touch from the contact page!
Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training is Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire's premier health and safety online training or e-learning course provider for over 7 years. Specialising in distance learning for groups and businesses world-wide. We have a range of health and safety courses and industry specific training for compliance, career development CPD and regulatory needs. Our experienced team of UK-based health and safety specialists are freely available on the phone for a requirements review. Talk to us today or call 01782 980 179 to learn how our years of experience designing bespoke safety courses can help you. Learn more about Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce Training.